Did's Hostel is located in Sao Paulo, just 700 meters from the famous Paulista Avenue. For your convenience, WiFi is free.
Accommodation is available in shared or private rooms. A fan and bed linen are included in all accommodation categories.
At Did's Hostel there is a 24-hour front desk, garden and deck. Other amenities include a common-use lounge. You can also enjoy various on-site activities or nearby such as cycling and walking trails.
About the neighborhood
This neighborhood has much more than hotels, consulates and malls. Do not miss the avant-garde sculptures at the Brazilian Museum of Sculpture (MUBE). You can find pictures of practically every artistic movement at the Ema Gordon Klabin Cultural Foundation - famous for its coffee and gardens. You can also enjoy the São Paulo Museum of Art (MASP), or even walk in the Trianon and Ibirapuera parks. When in doubt, shop till you drop!
In addition, the Did's is close to public transport (Metro Trianon - MASP, Bus Lines and Bus Station of the Airport Bus Service)
Jardim Paulista is a great choice for travelers interested in restaurants, fine dining and museums.
Welcome to Did's!
This property has pre-arranged check-in and check-out times.
Check-in from: 1:00 PM
Check-out until: 11:00
Late check-out until: 22:00
Late check-out fee: 50%
Check-out after 22:00 will be charged one night's stay.
In case of cancellation will be charged the value of the pre-reservation (50% of the total value of the stay), non-refundable.
Policies of Did's Hostel:
PRE-RESERVE: To confirm your reservation will be charged in the credit card informed 50% of the total value of the stay. This payment is non refundable and without it it is not possible to confirm the reservation. The remainder of the payment must be made upon check-in.
• Check-in time is 1 pm
• Check-out: 11 am
- Please be careful with your belongings! We have large individual lockers with key (for rent) and padlock space. Did's Hostel is not responsible for any loss or theft of your belongings
- The value of the pre-reservation (50% of the total stay) is non-refundable
"Please leave your belongings in order." Do not leave clothes on the floor. Use only the space allocated to your bed
- It is strictly forbidden to carry or use drugs on the premises of Did's Hostel.
- Visitors are always welcome in the common areas. Please note that the rooms are exclusively for guests.
- Enjoy the drinks served in our bar. It is not allowed to bring drinks purchased outside Did's
- Please wash and dry your dishes after use. Other people will also use the kitchen.
- Changing beds is not allowed. Please do not sit or leave your belongings on other beds.
- It is not allowed to drink or eat in the rooms (only water is allowed).
- Please note that not all guests are smokers. Smoke only in permitted areas.
- After checking out you can only use the common areas.
- Respect the other guests. After 11 pm avoid noise at Did's's outbuildings.
- The deck opening hours are until 11:30 pm
.- In case of withdrawal of accommodation, the money is not refundable
* This regulation must be applied for the general cleaning of Did's Hostel and guest comfort.